Living in China

Home  Search Site  Education  Visas  Embassies  Money Matters  Language  Definitions  Food  Books  Contact Us

This site uses cookies to enhance your viewing experience.

For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, see our cookie policy.

Documents required for work ( Z type ) visa

Click on the documents to see full size versions.

(Note: Personal detail has been erased from these documents)


Invitation Letter    

Official Invitation Letter




Employment Permit

State Bureau of Foreign Experts of China

Employment Permit